Terms & Conditions
The company – MHC Carpentry Contractors – The company whose principal office is Suite 11, Arrow Building, Old Belgard Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
The Client – person(s) or company to whom this is addressed to.
1.Rates and fees quoted are exclusive of VAT, which will be added to all invoices at the rate applying at the appropriate tax point.
2.Rates quoted are based on costs prevailing at the time when they are given and agreed and are subject to revision upon one week prior notice.
3. Rates quoted overleaf are basic rates, which are applicable to normal working hours, determined to be 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week.
4. Hours worked overtime or outside normal working hours will be charged at a different rate previously agreed with MHC Carpentry Contractors.
5. No liabilities will be accepted by the company for any loss, expense, damage or delay arising from the unsuitability, incompetence, negligence, dishonesty or misconduct of any personnel.
1. These rates must be agreed to be paid within 7 days following an invoice rendered during the following week of the service being provided.
2.MHC Carpentry Contractors reserve the right to charge interest at 10% per month on all overdue accounts, from the date of the invoice generation to the date of payment being received for said invoice.
3. All legal costs and expenses incurred by MHC Carpentry Contractors shall be paid by the client.
4. The client shall not withhold any payments under this engagement.
5. Should the client default on any payments the entire amount of invoices will be immediately due.
1. The client will ensure that all time sheets are completed and sent to the company weekly.
2. Completed time sheet including the PIN number is a binding acceptance that the relevant personnel have worked the hours recorded on the time sheet satisfactorily.
Delivery and quality of the service
1. The company is responsible for paying the wages.
2. Bookings are made in good faith and delivery of the personnel to the client’s place of work can not be guaranteed. No liability will be accepted by the company for loss suffered or caused through delays in the provision of the service.
3. The minimum charge for operatives is €30ph for carpenters, €23.50 for General Operatives and for year 1 apprentices – €15.00 ph, Year 2 apprentices – €20.00 ph and Year 3 apprentices – €25.00 ph. The entire liability of the company under this engagement shall not in any event exceed the equivalent of one week’s payment due under the contract price of the engagement, except in respect of the company’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
1. The client shall pay a fee to the company for the introduction of permanent personnel subsequently engaged or re-engaged (whether on a PAYE or contractual basis) of 20% plus VAT of the annual salary of the person engaged. Invoices are payable within 10 days of date of invoice.
2. In the event of the personnel leaving the client within 8 weeks of their commencement date, the client shall be provided with a new operative free of charge provided the initial fee is paid within 10 days of the date of invoice.
3. The client shall pay a fee to the company if the client take on directly a temporary employee introduced by the company of 20% plus VAT of the annual salary of the person engaged.
4. In the event that the client is unsatisfied with the personnel we will need to be notified within four hours of the said personnel commencing employment and we will provide another suitable candidate.
1. Should the client go into liquidation or cease trading for any reason fail to pay the company in advance in writing, the person signing the time sheets on the client’s behalf shall be deemed duly authorized to do so.
2. The client warrants that it has a current insurance policy covering all usual insurable risks including public liability, employers liability, accidents at work and claims which may be made against the company in relation to the service.
3. Where an individual is required to drive any vehicle subject to the Road Traffic Acts or operate any mechanical equipment or vehicle requiring qualification, certification or any other form of authority by whomsoever imposed the client will ensure that any vehicle so driven or equipment so operated complies in all respects with all applicable legislation and is fully insured, and satisfy themselves that the individual had the appropriate qualification to drive any such vehicle or operate any such equipment.